← Headlines Index
British Columbia Coaches Week 2012 - A Huge Success!
From all of us at Coaches BC we wold like to extend a large thank you and congratulations to everyone who took the time to participate and honour coaches during the 6th Annual British Columbia Coaches Week. It truly was an exciting week with participation up around the province. Below are some of the highlights of the week.
Coaches Week Highlights:
- First ever live FREE Webinar series took place this past week. Topics included Performance on Demand with Kristina Groves, True Coaching: Effective Communication is the Key with Tom Doyle, The "Strength-to-Speed" Continuum of an Athlete's Physical Development with Carmen Bott, Principles for Coaches with Kat Ciecierska and Kristin Schwab and Wheelchair Training with Steve Ramsbottom. If you missed out not to worry! All have been recorded and will be posted this week in the Premier Members only site for those who missed the live webinar
- In the News around the Province – Check out some of the Coaches Week stories that were in the news last week
- Coach of the Year Winners Announced Congratulation Dave Brett, George Donatelli and Bill Tschirhart our 2011 Award Winners!
- ACE Award Winners Announced
- Coaches BC new Partnership Announcement with Fitness Town
Throughout the week Coaches BC ran various contests and your response was astounding!
- Facebook contest Winners – Thank you to all who took time to comment on our daily Facebook questions! Winners listed here >>
- We asked for your stories and you told them! Congratulations to Jasmine Knight! Read her story here.
- We asked for your ‘Coaching in Action’ photos and the winner is Fred and Carolyn Atkins! Congratulations also to the finalist Dino HBeganovic and Ken McVay. (Winner and Finalist photos will be featured in the next Perspective magazine!
Contact Heather at email@example.com if you have any questions.